Directions and Parking
All events will be held in the Natalie L. Haslam Music Center located at 1741 Volunteer Blvd., on the corner of Volunteer Blvd. and Pat Head Summit St.
Coming into Knoxville on I-40 (from East or West):
- Take exit 386B for Hwy 129 South (Alcoa Highway)
- Continue on Hwy 129 for approximately 1 mile.
- Take the first exit on the right towards Kingston Pike.
- From the middle lane, turn left onto Kingston Pike (turns into Cumberland Ave.).
- Turn right at the third stoplight (immediately after the railroad tracks) onto Volunteer Blvd.
- Follow Volunteer Blvd. straight through the first set of stoplights, and around a sharp curve.
- Turn left at the second set of stoplights onto Pat Head Summit St. to access Lot 23 (directly behind the Natalie L. Haslam Music Center)